Tahoe Convoy Bus Package
Bay Area - Tahoe Bus
The Tahoe Convoy is back with trips to Squaw Valley!Enjoy a relaxing ride to our ski-in/ski-out resort on the Tahoe Convoy, a weekend shuttle bus that brings guests from the Bay Area and Central Valley to Squaw Valley Lodge. Unlike traditional same-day ski buses, Tahoe Convoy travels eastbound on Friday night and returns westbound on Sunday night (expanding for 3-day weekends), serving travelers with overnight weekend accommodations. Why rush when you can relax instead?Instead of stressing at the wheel, travel with ease. Watch TV or take a nap. Sip a hot beverage, munch on some road trip snacks, or hang out with friends and plan your attack on the mountains. You'll have access to a bathroom and other amenities. Discover the easiest way to reach Squaw Valley on the Bay Area to Tahoe bus.
Your Tahoe Convoy Squaw Valley Lodge Package includes
- Two nights for two people in a Deluxe Studio at ski-in/ski-out Squaw Valley Lodge
- Roundtrip travel for two people on Tahoe Convoy with delivery within walking distance to Squaw Valley Lodge.
- You will be met by a Squaw Valley Lodge bellman to help with your bags and gear.
- $198 per person, per night, Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Custom packages are available. Custom changes can include different condominium types, or a one-way trip on the Bay Area to Tahoe bus.
- Use of the Squaw Valley Lodge indoor or outdoor whirlpools, sauna, steam room and health club.
- Taxes and fees not included in quotes
Quote is for two nights in Deluxe Studio at Squaw Valley Lodge on Friday and Saturday nights. Total Bay Area to Tahoe Bus Package price is $792 or $198 per person/per day. Quote does not include taxes or resort fees. Promotions and packages subject to change, availability, and nightly minimums.