Lake Tahoe Ski & Stay Package
Live It Up with Lake Tahoe Ski Packages
Hit the slopes as soon as you arrive at our ski-in/ski-out resort in the majestic mountains of Lake Tahoe. Stay moments away from the ski lifts at two world-renowned ski resorts, Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. Glide down the mountains by day, and then warm up with a cup of hot cocoa by a crackling fire at night. Live the ski bum dream for a couple of days and lift up your spirits with a magical mountain getaway. Grab a friend and choose your favorite ski resort (Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows) for an electrifying winter adventure with our Lake Tahoe ski packages.
The Winter Squaw Valley Ski & Stay Package.
Can't decide how long to stay? Stay longer and Save More!
Ski and Stay packages must be booked 14 days in advance.
- Five Nights Ski-in/Ski-out Lodging in a Deluxe Studio and four days skiing or snowboarding for two people: $162 per person, per night.
- Or Two Nights Ski-in/Ski-out lodging in a Deluxe Studio and two days skiing for two people: $210 per person, per night.
- Quotes are for midweek lodging Sunday - Thursday nights.
- Custom packages are available. Custom changes can include number of nights and the number of lift tickets for all age including children, teens and seniors and you can get a different condominium type too.
- Taxes and Resort Fees are not included in the quote. Resort Fees are $28 per night.
- Ski & Stay Packages must be booked fourteen days in advance. Tickets will be delivered to you at Squaw Valley Lodge.
- The 14 day per purchase is set by the mountain for processing, ticket delivery and the great book early pricing! It is occasionally possible, based on you arrival day to work with a shorter window, but details must be confirmed on the phone with a reservation agent prior to booking. It can never be less than eight days. If you ski package is booked with less than14 days and you did not confirm with a reservation agent, your lift tickets will be cancelled.
- Please call to book this package.