Squaw Valley Health Club & SpasDo you like to utilize the gym while on vacation? Perhaps you just want to move a bit after playing in the Tahoe snow. Whatever the case may be, you'll appreciate the Health Club with cardio and strength training equipment including Precor elliptical and treadmills, Stairmasters, Lifecycles, Spin bikes, free weights, MaxiCam stations, and more.
Squaw Valley Massage TherapyDecompress and unwind surrounded by the beauty of Squaw Valley and Lake Tahoe with a rejuvenating Swedish massage or a deeply therapeutic combination Swedish/Sport massage. Our certified massage therapists are available to sooth away stress, leaving you calm, refreshed and totally at ease.
Enjoy a relaxing full body Swedish massage and improve your circulation, ease muscle aches and release tensions. This massage (in-room or massage room) removes built-up toxins, reduces stress and creates a euphoric feeling of well-being.
Swedish or Combination Massage RatesIf you are in the need of detailed bodywork, this essential massage is for you. Enjoy a healing combination of Swedish, deep tissue, and sports-therapy techniques in a full body massage. Therapists work deep into the cartilage and collagen fibers of the ligaments and tendons to release deep-seated tension. This massage is highly effective for chronic or sports injuries and stress.
Combination Massage Rates
- 30 Minutes - $80
- 1 Hours - $110
- 1.5 Hours - $165
- 2 Hours - $210
*Additional $15 Fee for In-Room Massages
A 24-Hour Notice/Cancellation Policy Applies. In-Room charges are available. Rates are subject to change.
Lake Tahoe Meetings & RetreatsSquaw Valley Lodge is the perfect gathering destination for a productive and stress-free corporate or association meeting, business retreat, sports event, or social affair. The Ponderosa Room, Granite Chief Room, and Poolside Patio provide the ideal Squaw Valley atmosphere and facilities for unforgettable events.
Squaw Valley Resort Services & Features
- 24-hour Front Desk Service
- True Ski-in/ Ski-out Convenience
- Health Club & Spa
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Six Hot Tubs (Three Indoor/
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Heated Summer Only)
- High-speed Wireless Internet for all rooms
- Ski Check Room
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Concierge Service
- Massage Therapy - On Site
- Banquet Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Conference Facilities
- Bell Carts Available
- Luggage Storage
- Covered Parking
- Parking Height Restrictions: Top Level (7'6") and Lower Level (6'8").
- There is no outside parking available.
- Valet Ski Tuning
- Tennis Court (Summer Only)
- Steps from Squaw Valley's Village
- Squaw Valley Lodge Logo wear
- Proximity to Summer/Winter Activities
- Adjacent to Dining and Shopping
- Complimentary Morning Coffee and Tea in the Lobby.
- Walking distance to Squaw Valley's Children's Center.
- Ping Pong and Board Games for Kids
- Local Insured Babysitting Recommendations