Squaw Valley Lodge Enhanced Cleaning and Safety Plans
Below is detailed information for Squaw Valley Lodge Enhanced Cleaning Protocols for our Hotel. We take our commitment to cleanliness and care very seriously and work to ensure the well-being of our Guest, Owners and Staff.
Quick Information for your Stay
- • Vaccinated Guest and Owners do need to wear masks. We are following current State of California mask mandate. The mandate states that must masks be worn in all indoor public settings, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, through January 15, 2022, or until updated.
- • Sanitizing Stations are located throughout the hotel.
- • All mid-stay housekeeping services are discontinued. Only departure cleans are available.
- • The Gym, Indoor Hot Tubs, Steam Room, Saunas, Locker Rooms/Showers, Massage Therapy services, and Meeting Rooms are closed for the renovation.
- • The Swimming Pool, Outdoor Hot Tubs, and Tennis Courts are open and will remain open through September (weather depending). Outdoor Hot Tubs stay open year-round.
- • BBQs are open. On Red Flag Days, the BBQs will be closed for fire prevention purposes per the recommendation of our local Fire District.
Highlights Of In-Room and Common Area Cleaning And Maintenance
In keeping with the Squaw Valley Lodge Commitment to Clean, we have made several enhancements in the last year to our cleaning practices throughout our property and in guest rooms. These include:
- • Deep and frequent cleaningon high touch points in public areas and restrooms.
- • HEPA Vacuums: Squaw Valley Lodge has purchased a new fleet of HEPA Vacuum Cleaners. The most important features of these heavy duty commercial / industrial HEPA vacuum cleaners is that they are 100 percent sealed so absolutely zero contaminates are blown back into the air while vacuuming.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Enhanced plans and sources are being updated continuously. Granite Peak Management staff is monitoring many different resources and makes updates whenever it is appropriate. Cleaning plans have been developed using various industry sources, including:
• Cal-OSHA COVID-19 General Checklist for Hotel and Lodging Employers.
• Guest Supply Hotel Re-Opening Checklist.
• CHLA COVID-19 Clean and Safe Guidance for the Hotel Industry.
• CHLA COVID-19 Clean and Safe Checklist.
• County of Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health Protocols for Reopening of Swimming Pools in Shared Residential Facilities.