Truckee River Rafting TripsEnjoy a scenic, 5-mile, unguided Lake Tahoe rafting adventure down the Truckee River - one of Northern California’s enjoyable Class I rivers. Your incredible Lake Tahoe Truckee River rafting trip takes approximately 2 - 2 ½ hours and is a relaxing opportunity to see the river’s wildlife and stunning scenery. Stop for a picnic or swim at several areas along this easy, ebbing river. This part of the Truckee River is a mellow Class 1 and perfect for gentle floats with family and friends. Grab the kids and a pack of pals, because these rafts can hold between 2 -12 people.
The Truckee River Rafting Package Includes
- Two Nights Lodging in a Spacious Deluxe Studio Suite Condominium
- Two Adult Tickets for Rafting With the Truckee River Rafting Company
- Truckee River Maps
- Shuttle Bus Service Back to Your Car
- Midweek - $402/Two Nights. $101 per person/per night, double occupancy.Taxes not included.
- Weekend - $484/Two Nights. $121 per person/per night, double occupancy. Taxes not included.
- Current 30% off lodging promotion makes above package $75 per person, per night midweek and $89 for weekend lodging and adult river rafting, per person, per night.
- Lodging discounts not valid everyday and subject to change.
- Custom packages available
*Rafting is closed for the 2013 season.