Lake Tahoe Romantic GetawaysEnjoy a glorious romantic getaway in Lake Tahoe’s Squaw Valley with its beautiful summer days, star-studded nights, invigorating mountain air, and plenty of romantic things to do together. Spend your days, hiking, biking, shopping or just relaxing. Hike the world famous slopes of Squaw Valley or other Tahoe sites. Later hang out by the whirlpool spas, and check out the sauna, steam room and health club. Experience starlit evenings of romance surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Get the most out of your relaxing stay by treating yourself to a luxurious Swedish massage for two in our rejuvenating spa massage rooms where healing hands will sooth your body and spirit.
The Squaw Valley Lodge Romantic Getaway Dinning Package includes
- Two Nights Lodging in a spacious Deluxe Studio Suite Condominium for two
- Dinner for two at renowned Graham’s at Squaw Valley. Graham’s three course dinner for two. (Includes tax and gratuity. Beverages not included. Reservations required.)
- Complimentary bottle of red wine from award winning McDowell Valley Vineyards.
- Swedish massage for Two in Squaw Valley Lodge Massage Rooms (One-hour Swedish Massage)
- Use of the Squaw Valley Lodge Indoor or Outdoor Whirlpools, Sauna, Steam Room and Health Club.
- $631 total package cost midweek; Sunday-Thursday with10% package rate discount, ($158 per person/per night, double occupancy.)*Taxes not included.
- $688 total package cost weekends with 10% package rate discount Friday and Saturday ($173 per person/per day, double occupancy.)* Taxes not included. Weekend lodging prices drop October 10, 2013.
- *10% lodging discounts available for 2 or more nights.
- Lodging discounts not valid every day and are subject to change. Based on availability.
Custom packages available with different room types or selection of activities.
Price Quotes Valid through October 25th. Grahams' has limited hours during the Fall Season (Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights).
Closed October 26 until Thanksgiving. New package prices start after Thanksgiving.
Promotional discounts not available every day. Discounts are subject to change without notice and are based on availability.
Graham’s features a unique California Cuisine influenced by Old World Mediterranean recipes from Italy, France, Spain and the Middle East. Your dining experience can be enhanced with the offering of an extensive wine list with over 800 carefully chosen domestic and international wines. www.dinewine.com
Nestled in the Mayacamas Mountains of southeastern Mendocino County, McDowell Valley Vineyards was established in 1970. The vineyard has one of the longest records of continuous wine grape production in California. Today, of the 330 acres of grapes planted in the 500 acre valley, nearly a third are dedicated to Rhône varietals such as Syrah, Grenache, and Viognier. www.mcdowellsyrah.com